||The old Con. 8 school was in
US 183 intersects US 62 south of Snyder.
The location of the old Con. 8 school and the newly developed historic site is indicated by the triangle on the map. The site lies just on the south side of SH 19 which forms a part of the
The intermediate color on the yellow indicates the boundaries of the district in the mid 1930's. The black overlay areas on the north indicate approximately the area added in the late thirties and early forties as parts of Gibson, Frog Pond ,
A view of the Historic Site and Marker from along SH 19 .